Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Fell Again.

About 15 minutes ago, my wife rescued me from the bedroom floor. While she was at her photography class, I got up for more Aleve and fell to the ground. I literally stood up from the bed and toppled forward onto the floor. My feet were completely numb and my legs were too weak and tingly to hold me up. All I could do was lay on the floor and wait for help. It sucked. My wife was able to help me heave myself back onto the bed and I didn't hurt myself.

I can't begin to describe how depressing it was sitting on the floor. I could see the tv, I wasn't cold, or in any pain, but I still couldn't get myself up. What sucks more is that I should have known this was coming. I woke up so darn tired. I haven't been that exhausted upon waking in a very long time. It felt like I'd just taken a sleeping pill and was fighting against the effects. But instead of staying in bed and resting, I pushed myself to do my errands and even took the 75-minute bus ride to Berkeley. Now I'm in bed and all I can do is pray that I'm better and more rested for tomorrow. More importantly, I need to be better for the MS walk on Saturday.

By the way, it's not too late to donate to the walk. There are links on the right and at the bottom of the page if you'd like to donate. Anything and everything helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment