Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 Things Everyone Should Know About Me

In no particular order:
  1. I am stubborn. I rebel pretty much everything I'm told to do. Even if it's good advice or something I know I should be doing, being told what to do makes me tense up. I also listen to what's being said and reevaluate when there's no pressure.
  2. I love office supplies. Some of my favorite items include paper clips, notebooks (yellow legal pads and quad ruled steno pads), and black ink pens. I also love organizational tools like bins, dividers, and binders.
  3. I like the idea of crafting and creating things with my hands, though I'm not very good at it. I'm hoping to pick up a hobby to help keep my brain active.
  4. Money issues cause me the most stress of anything in the whole wide world. I think I'd rather be debt-free more than I'd rather be healthy. The state of the economy is not helping my peace of mind.
  5. When it comes to food, I prefer things that are heated and savory. I'm not a big fan of anything sweet and rarely eat bread, eggs, milk, lettuce, or syrup. Though I really enjoy french toast.
  6. I already miss a lot of the patients at my old job and feel awful that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I'm bad at it anyway, but it would have been nice to try.
  7. Lately, I've been crying while talking on the phone with Customer Service Representatives. I find it incredibly annoying and embarrassing.
  8. My greatest love is singing and I regret not doing it more often. I haven't sang in quite some time, even though it has always been an amazing release for me. I wish there was a place for me to sing. I'm also really worried that I'll lose my ability as the disease progresses.
  9. I hate being late. I hate it so much that I am chronically early to everything. It also means that I am seriously annoyed by tardiness.
  10. I clean obsessively. Clutter and disorder makes me so anxious that I have to clean before taking care of other things. Most people don't understand this but have learned to accept my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment