Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Today has been such a lovely lazy day. We are less than a week before the wedding and I've been trying to slow down a bit so that I'm as healthy as possible for our big day. I'm doing pretty well too. I have just a tab bit of numbness in my toes, but I'm getting around the apartment completely unassisted. I have much less daytime sleepiness and fatigue, which is fantastic since I was up until 2 am last night, despite taking a sleeping pill. Oh, and I made dinner tonight without having to sit down one time! I'm doing really well, except for this dumb eye which still hasn't done back to normal. I'm trying to remain patient, but I'm ready to see again.

In happier news, I'm extremely excited to see my family at the end of the week. They arrive on Thursday morning and will be visiting until Tuesday. Gah! I'm so excited that I'm shaking. This is going to be so great. Please send lots of good energy our way for our safety and joy.

One last thing, I may not be around for the next two weeks as we're planning and then celebrating. One of us will update if something spectacular occurs, but I've decided that my MS is going to cooperate and be quiet until at least July 27. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are turning around for you - I love the new look, as purple is my favorite color. On my wedding day, I MADE myself stay seated, and had my MOH and husband yell at me if I didn't. Let folks come to you to say hi, not the other way around :) Can't wait to see pics of your new do - I just cut off all my hair btw! It's less distressing to see short hair fall out than long, that was my motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! I will try my best to stay seated and let people come to me. You cut off your hair! Wow. I'd love to see pictures of that. I can't imagine it at all, but I think I would do the same in your situation. I was actually thinking of cutting mine off after the wedding. I hate when it gets greasy or knotted and I just don't have the energy to care for it like it needs. We'll see what happens.

    Glad you like the new look. Purple is my favorite color, too.

    ReplyDelete